I got the guy naked and gave him a piece of chocolate pie. Which of course he loved and got all over the place.
He always stands up in his highchair when he is done if I don't buckle him in which is most of the time. Luckily we've never had any problems with this dangerous routine.
So after I was smart enough to get him striped down before giving him the pie I have an even more brilliant idea. Hey! The sink is clean and empty lets just move him into to that for a quick wash off. He looked so cute and of course loved it. He grabbed the soap wand and tried cleaning the sink. He is so much fun and soo cute. I love love love this little guy.











2 comments:
he sure IS so cute! i can't wait to see you again.
I love me some chocolate pie! I hope we get to move over there soon! Say a little prayer for us!
Post a Comment