Thursday, July 1, 2010

Connor & Jaxyn Best Friends

Here are some pictures of Connor and his cousins.


Here is Jaxyn and Connor, two of the cutest little ones ever, Jaxyn is my mom's sister Amy Harmon's new baby. He is six days younger than Connor. I was so happy I thought Connor had some hair when he was born until I met Jaxyn. He has so much hair and it is so long and soft. Poor Connor never had a chance Chris and I were both bald babies.



Look how big their eyes are. It's funny  they get so big when the flash goes off. They don't look anything alike. Connor looks like me and Jaxyn looks like his daddy Robert but they both have the opposite parents eyes Jaxyn has Amy's and Connor has Chris's.


Here is Christian, Connor, Jaxyn & JayLee. Christian and JayLee are my Aunt Elizabeth McPherson's kids.



Liz, her kids, and Connor.
Liz's kids are so cute, I can't wait until she has the new little girl. Liz is pregnant with a new little girl.

0 comments: