Since I started this Blog I haven't seemed to have enough time to update. I keep starting a new post then have to stop for some odd reason or another and never seem to finish, but I am determined to do better. This will be a very long blog but I have to catch up.
First I will start with a Collage of Pictures of Connor and his friends, KJ and Logan. KJ is 7 months old and Logan is 2 yrs. It was so funny KJ put her fingers in Connors mouth. Which he loved because he loves to try to eat fingers.
Connor turned 4 Months old on the 12th. I can't believe it! The time has gone by so fast. On his 4 month Dr. Visit he was 16 lbs 26 Inches long. He is growing so fast.
The next set of Pictures are from Connor's First Time Eating Cereal.
July 13, 2010
Yum Yum Eat Up Connor. Look at his Face he didn't quite know what to think.
He grabs the spoon and tries to feed himself. I have to fight him for it back half the time.
We got Connor this Bumbo seat this last Friday. It helps babies sit unsupported faster and we got it so I could feed him in it. He likes it for 5 or so minuets then starts fussing. I think as he gets better he will like it more and more.
It's so funny he puts his arms on the arm rests.
This Pictures says to me Mom what are you doing to me.
I felt so bad I was putting on the tray and accidentally pinched his thumb. It was so sad.
He'll be setting up all by himself in no time.
On one of Chris's day's off recently he took Connor, Teddy, and I on a drive to see where he has been working recently. Chris drives a water truck for the Oil and Natural Gas companies. So it was out in the middle of no where on this mountain.
Here's Teddy
I had fun taking pictures that I think are beautiful. I love photography. I love the contrast between the dark and light.
The clouds and sun looked so awesome.
This Picture is a little off but still nice. Look at the view off the mountain we were on.
Aww.. Connor's looking at his daddy.
I thought the burnt trees looked so cool.
It was sprinkling a little and right before dark. We had a really good time. It made me really nervous for Chris the road we drove up on was so scary and he drives it in a big truck with water in the tank which makes it doubly dangerous and these trucks have to pass on this road that barely fits one most the time with a very steep drop off.







1 comments:
looks like someone c-m in his mouth wish it was me
Post a Comment