Connor Loves swimming and we had tons of fun having a swimming pool and spa in the back yard of the house we rented. It was so fun to take Connor swimming, then be able to get in the spa when we got home each night and Connor was sleeping.

All Smiles for Dada!

I put sun block all over him but I was still really worried that he was getting to much sun so we put his hat on. Isn’t it cute! It was Chris’s first time swimming with Connor and they both looked like they were having so much fun.

After only about 15 min. I decided I had to get Connor out of the sun, so I made him a place to lay out of the sun.

I can tell that Connor is going to Love swimming. He has loved the water from day one and seems to enjoy swimming more and more every time we go.

Connor and Grandma out back of the house they rented.
Connor and cousin Emma Barker.
Connor has that “are you kidding me” look on his face.
Connor trying to escape from getting his clothes put back on after a diaper change.
1 comments:
leave him naked and get her naked to and show her full frontal
Post a Comment