Monday, October 11, 2010

Sand Sand Sand

So after Las Vegas we headed for Enterprise. Chris and I spent most of Thursday on our four wheeler and my dads. It was a lot of fun we went on such a long ride I got a sun burn. Which is funny because I was so careful in Las Vegas not to get one. Then Friday we headed to St. George to Sand Hallow to have some fun Boating and playing on the Seadoo’s. Once we were there we got the watercrafts in the water and moved them over to a beach. Chris and I were moving the Trucks over to the beach. I was nervous about getting stuck, so low and behold guess what happened. I was following Chris in and got stuck and since James, my brother-in-law, was following me he got stuck because he had to stop, then when Chris was trying to pull my Dad out he got stuck.

DSC04130 I felt bad because this was basically my fault and it took us around four hours to get unstuck.

DSC04124

James and Jayme’s stuck Truck.

DSC04135Connor slept for a while then when he woke up I let him play in the Sand. He loved it until he got sand in his eyes and mouth. I couldn’t find my camera when he was playing in the sand but Jayme took some pictures they were so cute so I will have to post them later.

DSC04139After washing him off in the water in the middle of changing him. 

DSC04141 Finally out and able to Play.

DSC04119 Connor’s first driving lesson. Even though we all got stuck we still had a really good time. Thanks for everything Dad, I love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that is so funny!