Sunday, January 9, 2011

Speedy Sneaky Little Guy

** 

So a little while ago Connor decided to feed himself. I was feeding him in the living room and had to stop for a minuet to go wake up Chris. I took the food with me because I knew the little guy would get to it. Well I got distracted by Chris and set the food down and guess who took full advantage… Chris yells at me “Chantel I’m not even going to deal with this come look”. Aww man I got distracted for just a minuet and Connor took it upon himself to finish eating. Chris had caught him just in time before he spilled it all over the carpet. I just picked him up and took him to the kitchen and let him finish. DSC04651

He was just so proud of himself its hard to be mad and well it was kind of my fault anyway.

DSC04652

So as if I didn’t learn my lesson two days latter the same thing happen only I didn’t get pictures. We hadn’t gotten a high chair yet and it was so easy to forget he can get to things so quickly.

Something else funny and sneaky of Connor. Recently he is obsessed with the dog food and spilling Teddy’s water allover himself. We had a box up blocking the way and I had forgotten to put it back after feeding the dog and I’m on the phone with my mom. All of a sudden I hear Connor giggling which isn’t really normal for him to do just out of the blue. So I go looking for him and of course he has his little fists full of dog food and is soaked in water. It was cute that he thought it was so funny. He laughs when I tell him no. He is really close to standing by himself he will let go sometimes and lasts about 2 seconds before he sits down. Also he love love loves have you walk around with him, he holds your fingers.

Here’s Connor in his new high chair while eating some Lucky Charms. He has a blue mustache. he he..

DSC04681

I am so very thankful for Connor and I can’t believe how much I love him.

2 comments:

The McKims! said...

Kids are sooo sneaky!! just wait until he is walking and climbing on the counters... he'll find a way. He's such a cutie!

Tacy said...

Oh my gosh Chantel he's too cute!! He sounds like he's a typical little boy, into everything!! Lol!