Wednesday, January 19, 2011

10 Months

Connor turned 10 months on January 12th. I started getting the pictures a few days ago but Connor woke up soo… I am just now getting around to posting these adorable pictures I took on the 12th. He is getting so big he has started standing, not often but it has happen occasionally. He is doing really good when I leave him in the daycare at the rec center. Connor is such a good baby and will let anyone hold him, and he has started smiling at people and laughing at them. He used to just stare when people would say hi to him. He is a quiet little guy it takes him a while to warm up to new places because he is so interested in everything that is going on around him. I can tell he is going to be such a handful, he is too smart for his own good. He is finally getting his first tooth, bottom front left I can feel it. It is just under the surface.

Add to Blog  

Add to Blog 3

Add to Blog 2

Add to Blog 4

My parents gave him this monkey the last time they were here. I love it. Connor is so funny he loves to have his picture taken. He will be kind of fussy then I start taking pictures and will smile and stay in almost any position I put him in.

1 comments:

The Nebs said...

HEY!! So glad you found me in the blogging world! I love the pictures! He looks so much like you! I'm just starting to learn how fun little boys can be!