So I’ve been so bad recently I can’t believe it has been almost a month since I posted. I would like to say I’ve been busy but to be completely honest I haven’t been too busy I just haven’t been taking very many pictures with my camera I have on my phone but they’re not very good pictures. Here are some cute ones I took today and this last weekend while at the in-laws.
Look how cute he looks in those little levis. So, Connor figured out how to turn off our DirecTV today and was driving me crazy turning it off and on every time he could. When I tell him no he just laughs or shakes his head and does it faster. Connor is so so so close to walking. He has been standing so good and has been taking a few steps here and there. He has even been letting go and taking a couple steps on his own. He has gotten so much more steady in the last week, he’ll just stand there for like a minuet.
Here is Connor and his Aunt Alicia.
Look at how Connor is looking at his cousin Spencer. It was so so cute how they were playing together.
Here is a picture I took today our freaking cute dog Teddy. He drives me crazy but I still really love the guy. He is so jealous of the attention I give Connor. He has started mouthing on me all the time. It doesn’t seem to matter what I do he wont stop. I am going to have to figure out something soon because it has got to stop.
It is so hard to get a picture of Connor where his mouth isn’t open but this one is more like a smile ha ha look at me momma. Connor has a tooth that is so close to poking through. I think everyday that it is so close and it is going to pop out the next day and then nope still just under the surface. He is almost 11 months and still no teeth. I know it is ok and probably a good thing because they will be stronger or something but it seems weird and Chris is always saying it is so weird.
See here classic open mouth smile. I love how when he smiles and it lights up his whole face. He smiles with his whole face. I love this little guy. He is so cute. I love just watching him and laughing at him. He has three laughs two fake ones and one real giggle. It is so funny.
Connor has started talking a little more he still says Dada all the time but he will now say Momma a lot more. He shakes his head no. He says Hi sometimes and I think he says Teddy. It’s hard to tell if he is saying teddy or daddy. He still yells at Teddy all the time. We have been completely done with breastfeeding for a week. It wasn’t easy to stop and I still hurt quite a bit but Connor doesn’t seem to mind at all. In fact I think he really likes having a bottle he gets so excited when I start shaking the bottle up. It has been nice with the bottle because he can find a bottle and drink it whenever he wants. I don’t have to be there to feed him and he can feed himself. Connor is a really good eater. He will eat anything and is really good with his tongue so I don’t have to worry about him choking. For not having any teeth he does really good eating just about anything. Connor is becoming quite the little handful but I sure love him. I love my Boys.






1 comments:
He's so cute! Sophie's taken a couple of steps as well, I know she can walk, but she just won't.
Post a Comment