Here are some New Pictures of our little Man Connor.
Connor is WALKING, all over the place. He has started to climb too. He has been walking for about a month but gets more and more steady everyday. For the last few days he has been walking through the whole house following me around. He has started using walking as his main form of transportation. I can't believe Connor will be ONE in eleven days. We are going to have a Big party down in St. George so the Grandparents and the rest of the family can come.
Connor loves having his picture taken any time he sees the camera he gets all smiley.
Grayson Allen - August
2 years ago







2 comments:
Woo Hoo Connor! What a cutie! You guys need to come visit soon again!
I thought I already posted on this. But anyway, I'm jealous that he's walking, I wish Sophie would walk as her main form of transportation. He's so cute! We need to get together again sometime!
Post a Comment