So here I am think for some reason that I already did a post for Easter but to my chagrin I didn’t. I think I thought I did because I already went through the Easter pictures and edited and picked the ones I liked. Well, I guess here is our Easter. We went to Chris’s parents house on Saturday for Easter and my mother in laws Birthday. Connor got to do an Easter egg hunt there with his cousins which was lots of fun. That was the one thing I really wanted him to do this year was and egg hunt.
At first he did really pretty good. He put the egg we showed him to pick up in his basket but then he kept taking the eggs out of the basket.
To the Left is a Picture of Emma and Jane. Emma in full flight. It was lots of fun to see them all so excited and chasing after the eggs. I hid a golden egg with a dollar in it to make it a little more exciting. My parents used to do the same thing, hid a egg with money in it and that was always so exciting to me to try to find.
I thought it was really cute how Connor is walking with his dad in this picture like a mini me.
These next pictures are mostly just Connor going down the slide he loved it.
I know kind of a picture over load of the same thing but it was just so fun that he liked it so much.
And then we have Teddy overlooking all the fun on the porch. He had lots of fun running back and forth with the kids, by the end of the day he was so worn out. It was a really fun weekend. My parents were also there Saturday which was so fun to be able to see both sides of our family and spend the day with everyone except my siblings.






1 comments:
It's so fun to have Easter with kids!
Post a Comment