Saturday, May 14, 2011

Connor’s Cuteness this Month

I just wanted to do a post even though not much is going on here I thought these were some cute pictures of Connor playing.

DSC05234-1

Connor Loves his four-wheelers. We had this desk out in the garage that is either our Landlords or the people that rented this house before us, any way I was cleaning it so I could use it and I found a couple little four-wheelers in the drawer. Connor was so excited and threw a fit when I wouldn’t give them to him right away, because I had to clean them first. It is cute when he plays with them he says vroom vroom like he does when he is on the big one in the background.

DSC05222  While we were at Chris’s parents house he loved ridding the rocking horse. I swear the kid was a trick horse rider he would stand on it and looked cute but a little scary.

 

 

DSC05241

While we were out to eat at a local Steak house I gave Connor a lemon he made the funny face but kept going back for more. Also in this picture you can see evidence of his first sidewalk crash. He was going down our cement steps and got his shoe caught on the little one and did a face plant in the cement. Well since it was such a little step it was more of a face sweep just hit it enough to scrap some skin off.

DSC05253

I love this little dude he will smile at me like  in this pic and my heart melts.

 

 

 

DSC05272

Connor absolutely loves to play outside and our lawn is actually doing really good this year. Chris has spent some time working with it and I am glad it is nice for it to be somewhat soft for Connor to play on.

DSC05269

It kind of drives me crazy he keeps picking the dandelions and putting them in his mouth. Any way I just wanted to post some cute pictures of this little man. Also his third and fourth tooth finally both broke through sometime today! YEAH!! He hasn’t been the happiest of babies recently because they have been pushing up for over a week. Fourteen months and finally four teeth.

4 comments:

Erica Locke said...

He's a cutie. Yay for nice outside weather and fun finds like free fourwheelers!

... said...

Awww! Sure miss that little guy! Hope you guys are doing great!

Carson said...

Awww, he is such a cutie! I'm loving the hair he's getting. Such a cute little man!

Carson said...

Sorry, the last comment from Carson is actually Me, Rikki. Carson was signed into his gmail account and I didn't sign him out before posting my comment.. sorry.