Connor Love LOVE loves bath time! He has always liked getting in and hasn’t cried once. He’s only cried when we get him out. Now that he is getting older he splashes so much I get wet and so does the bathroom, but it is fun and I love that something that could be hard is fun because he loves it.
My Little Fish
“You Make Bath Time so much Fun”
“Splish Splash Connor’s Taking a Bath”
Ribbit Ribbit…Ribbit Ribbit…Ribbit Ribbit…Ribbit Ribbit…Ribbit Ribbit…Ribbit Ribbit…
Quack Quack Quack Quack
I’ve wanted to post pictures of Connor having fun in the bath so I had to get creative to make them … um family friendly. He he he.... I thought the ducky was a good touch. You can tell in most of the pictures that he is splashing because the water is churning. He is obsessed with his feet and is always trying to put them in his mouth. Connor is so much fun.






1 comments:
don't tease mum show his c-ck, I love baby c-ck and p-ssy
Post a Comment