I decided it had been a while since I updated my blog but nothing new here in the glorious town of Rangely however I decided Connor is cute enough to just post pictures of and I that I could also write about things I don't want to forget.
I Swear lately I have been changing his clothes four times a day. Since he started eating veggies he has had at least one blow-out a day and some times more. He has now tried Green Beans and Carrots. He doesn't like Green beans so much but will eat them anyway but he makes the ewe face with every bite. He seems to like carrots and today was really going for them but the carrot diapers :( are so bad, orange everywhere I had to get him in the bath both today and yesterday to just to clean up the blow-outs. I started Connor with Cereal when he turned 4 months but he didn't have a good reaction to the rice so I thought he wasn't ready so I stopped for a week or so then tried again. I got the same bad reaction he was really fussy and wouldn't sleep. So I stopped again for a couple weeks. Then the third time I tried the rice cereal he threw up, and I don't mean spit up, he threw it up everywhere, he has never done that before it was sad he was screaming, so I finally came to the conclusion that he must have an allergy to the rice cereal and I moved on to the single grain oatmeal. He didn't like oatmeal so much but didn't seem to have any problems with it. I know this is a lot of info but I want to remember.
Connor STILL doesn't sleep through the night. When he was about two months he started sleeping 6hrs a night but stopped that at about 4 months. He then started waking up more to eat. He now has good and bad nights, a good night, he wakes up once to eat and will go right back to sleep and sleep until around 8:00 a.m. A bad night, he will wake up more like three to five times and/or wakes up at 6:00 a.m. and stays up and wont go back to sleep or will go back to sleep but wakes up ten minuets later so I can't go back to sleep. I have to say we have more bad nights than good. He is just a hungry boy I guess. It is nice that I'm still breast feeding so I just have to get up and bring him to bed and doze while he eats then when he falls off put him back in his bed.
He is a happy baby and is more and more fun every day. He has started saying da da da da and ma mama ma ma. He is a little whiner he wines a little and will get really excited when you go to pick him up. He is such a little talker too he blubbers all the time and will sit and talk to you like he is really saying something.
He Love his Exersaucer but he gets so frustrated that he can't get the toys in his mouth.
Connor is almost sitting up on his own. He basically is but falls over really fast, he can sit on the couch by himself without falling though. He can stand by holding onto something but isn't very sturdy. He loves his feet and is always trying to eat them. He also really loves bath time.
I Love LOVE love this little Boy!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment