Here is Connor with his shorts on his head, he thought it was really funny and was laughing like crazy when Danyel first put them on his head. In this picture he looks concerned though.
AHHH!! Outside there were three or four of these spiders. It's a garden spider but seriously scary looking. I get so freaked out over spiders. They are all over the place here but we have an Orkin lady that comes at least once a month and seems to be knocking them down.
I took these pictures today I thought he looked so cute and I even got some of him smiling. I love him so much, he is so freaking cute.
He can almost, but not quite, sit up on his own. He can sit on the couch on his own though.
Connor watching TV
Isn't he so cute when he smiles.
See what I mean SO freaking cute, this baby boy is when he is smiling. It is so hard to catch a good picture of him smiling because of the flash, his eyes get so big and he stops smiling. It is so crazy that this little guy just came into my life but has already become so much more important than anything else. I thought it would be hard to be a mom but it comes so natural and I love it. There isn't anything else in this life that could be so fulfilling. I am so thankful that I am able to stay home with Connor every day. I can't even imagine having to leave him to go to work. It is hard and tiring but so worth every minuet. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Husband so much for going to work for us and making it possible for me to stay home with Connor. THANK YOU CHRIS!!






3 comments:
Your hair is so pretty. I love it. And, indeed, Conner is a cutie
He is so stinkin cute!! I love the first picture of the both of you. You look so stinkin good!
sweet mum you have I would love her naked in my bed
Post a Comment