Thursday, August 12, 2010

Connor Five Month Pictures

Connor turned five months today the 12th of August. I decided to take pictures each month and post them so I can watch Connor grow each month. These are so cute I swear he gets cuter every day.

This is my absolute favorite one, it looks like he is surprised the monkey is kissing him.

There's the lip, he puts his lip out when he is sad or upset the further out the more upset he is. It is sad but really cute.


Awe.. the monkey is huging him.
Kiss Kiss
You got him Connor he is pinned!


Now the Monkey has Connor Pinned.




Connor that's not nice.

 


I Love this Little Guy so so so Much!! He is too Cute. Connor has started moving around a little bit he is getting really close to sitting up by himself. He has started laughing a lot now and is obsessed with his feet he grabs onto them, it is so funny. He discovered his voice this last month and makes noise just to hear himself. He has this really cute little scream type squeal that is really cute.

0 comments: