Friday, August 13, 2010

Connor's First Five Months

I thought it was kind of fun to see how Connor has changed since he was born. It is crazy how fast babies grow.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chantel, Its me, Rikki! For some reason everytime i try to leave a comment when i'm logged in under me, it doesn't let me. So, I am Anonymous tonight. I have been wanting to comment for the longest time about that little guys cuter than cute HUGE eyes. he cracks me up everytime he has them open so wide. He's such a cutie!

The McKims! said...

Ok, so i just read where you say that you fixed your comment problem, so i'm testing this thing out. LOVE YOU!

Erica Locke said...

I like how in the last four pictures his eyes are so big and cute! And they do grow so fast. Even from birth day to one week. And, from one month were he can't sit up to two where he looks so much older just cuz he can hold his head.