My little sister Danyel stayed with us for three weeks and just went home yesterday. I really liked having her here and Connor just loves her. When she got here and came in and said hi to Connor she got him laughing right off the bat. He really likes her and she could always get him to laugh. We will miss her so so so much but life must go on. Thank you so much for coming and helping you were so awesome.
Grayson Allen - August
2 years ago






2 comments:
So I noticed that you added me as a friend!! Your little boy is adorable! So excited to keep up and see what's new in your life!Thanks for finding me!
Fun pictures.. .and visitors are the best! Specially aunts. I love my aunts and I love love love being an aunts. There are few people that I like more than my niece and nephew. ha ha. Love you Chantel. Was fun to talk to you.
Post a Comment