Connor finally sat up by himself long enough for me to get a picture. He has been sitting by himself for a few weeks but not very well but he finally did last night. He sat by himself for like ten minuets playing away.
He can’t tear his attention away from the TV. Silly Boy!
Teddy Loves to kiss Connor I’ve tried to get him to stop but Connor seems to like it and Teddy won’t listen to me. I know kind of gross, but Teddy is our Baby too and I’ve let him give me kisses since we got him, so that is how he shows affection.
He is so interested in the TV, he really love to watch it, I feel like a bad mom because I still haven’t invested in some learning videos.
I finally got his attention. What a silly baby he has the funniest expressions.
Grayson Allen - August
2 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment