Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas is Coming

DSC04613 

My parents came to visit us in Rangely few weeks ago and gave Connor these Christmas PJ’s. They are 12 Months and fit pretty good. Connor is only 8 months and a week old but a tall little guy. He is moving around so good and such a happy little guy.

DSC04615

Aww.. what a cutie.

DSC04619

He is standing really good and is starting to pull himself up to standing holding on to things. He has been sick on and off recently and that has stunk bad. He is almost over it.

DSC04611

Connor likes to have his picture taken. He follows me around the house now which is good and bad.

DSC04626

I am so excited for Christmas this year. We are done Christmas shopping except for Connor. We are going to get a real pine tree and get decorations. This is the first time we have decorated for Christmas at our house because we are not usually home. If any one wants to come to Rangely to visit you are more than welcome to stay with us I love company.

2 comments:

The McKims! said...

Gosh, he's getting so big! I love the jammies!!! So cute!

Erica Locke said...

Very cute jammies and Conner! That is so fun you are decorating this year... I want to pretty badly but it is just so hard because we will only be here probably 2 weeks out of the Christmas month