Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Crawling BABY!!

Connor is officially Crawling he finally figured it out today. He has been army crawling on belly for a few weeks but yesterday he moved his hands forward a little and today he figured out how to put one hand in front of another. He just figured it out and is already so fast. Poor Teddy is not liking Connor’s new ability to move around. Connor thinks it’s pretty fun to chase him around.

DSC04608

I know it doesn’t really show him  crawling but you can kind of tell.

DSC04606

Here he is looking up at Grandpa Pickering.

Connor turned 8 Months on the 12th two days ago. I have been so busy and lazy I didn’t have a photo session but I caught some pictures of him sleeping on the way to Vernal. He always sleeps when we go anywhere.

DSC04601

Aww.. We went to the Dr. On the 12th for his 6 month shots. I know bad mama. But, I was only a little behind then our Dr. was out of town then we missed the appt I had made. But hey it got done. He is 19lbs and 29.5 inches. He is basically fitting into 12 month clothing since they are 20.5-24.5 lb and 28.5-30.5 in. He reaches for me when he wants me and will say mum or kind of mama it isn’t really clear but you can tell what he is saying and what he wants. When he wants me to pick him up he will grab my pant leg or cry and reach for me. He claps his hands together which is so so cute. My parents caught him clapping on video and also his first few well crawls' I guess you could say. He loves to eat and will eat anything you give him. He also loves snacks and has gotten pretty good at feeding himself the snacks. He still hates his car seat and will fuss while I'm bucking him in but he gets over it fairly fast. He is finally feeling better for a while he was pretty whinny but now that he isn’t as constipated or teething as hard and his ear infections and runny nose are gone he is a happy boy. It seems like I haven’t blogging very much but I have just been lazy and tired it is to hard while Connor is awake so it just seems to be harder. I will try to do better. 

Oh now that he is moving around he falls asleep all over the place. This was a cute pose.

DSC04579

1 comments:

Tacy said...

Yay I'm so glad you found me on here!! Your lil boy is too stinkin cute!! Hope things are going fantastic for ya!! Loves!