I was so excited for Halloween this year, mostly to take pictures, well here are the Pictures. I wanted to get them posted sooner but Connor has decided that the Lap Top is very very interesting and wont leave it or the cords alone when I’m on it so I have to do it while he is sleeping and well there is so much else to do..
I love my little monkey!! Oh and an update on Connor, he is so so close to crawling. He just started army crawling today, he wanted the computer and would get close then I would pull him away then a few seconds later there he is again. We did this like 15 times before I gave up and turned the computer off. He is getting pretty fast scooting along.






3 comments:
So so cute! I like your monkey too.
That is such a great costume!!! We are really needing a dose of baby Connor right now, can't wait to see you this weekend! Also, you look beautiful in that picture!
Ahhh, he looks so stinkin cute in his little monkey costume! He's getting so big! Someday I need to meet him in real life!
Post a Comment